Squash is back! This Thursday, New Zealand will move into Covid Alert Level-2, this means the club can be open once again. There are some conditions that all users must follow:
- If you feel unwell, do not go to the club at all!
- As you enter the club, there is hand sanitiser just inside the entrance, you must sanitise your hands straight away.
- Also in the entrance behind court 1 & 2 is a register, you must fill in your details as you enter the building. You must also enter the details of any children or guests that may be with you. There will be pens, but feel free to use your own.
- When playing, do not wipe your hands on the walls.
- There are sanitisers outside each court, please use.
There are some restrictions to the club being open in Level-2:
- One person at a time in the gym.
- The bar will be closed and will likely be open May 21st with restrictions.
- The sauna will not be on.
- There will be no club nights.
Nick Mita, our club coach will be available for sessions and details are being worked out for the junior coaching programme.
We're sure that you're all eager to get back on court. Remember to stretch out those muscles properly before ripping into it!
If you have any questions, please let us know.
Mana Squash Club Committee
We appreciate your support and know you miss the sport as much as we do!
Mana Squash Club, Wellington Squash club of the year 2019
Plus 3 years in a row (2014, 2015 & 2016)
Mana Squash Club is situated in Ngati Toa domian, Mana, Porirua. The club was officially opened in 1977 with 2 courts, a 3rd court was added a few years after, the club has been a great sporting club for all in the Porirua area for over 40 years and still going strong.
Senior Club Night, Starts March 2nd 2020
Mondays 7:30pm - 10pm
All new members welcome to come along
Junior Club Night, Starts back up Feb 14th 2020
Friday 5:15pm to 7:30pm
All new juniors welcome to come along and check out squash.
The club has a great friendly atmosphere and there is plenty of different types of squash activities during the year. From interclub for both women and men, local tournaments at the club and in the Wellington area plus in house intraclub and fun tournaments.
The club has a great range of members, ranging from our many junior grade players all the way to the top.
The club runs a kids academy for our junior players to participate in plus each Friday evening club night for juniors 5:15pm -7:30pm.
Mana Squash has 3 squash courts, 2 standard courts with viewing from above, plus a glass court with seating for 100 people. All 3 courts have electronic scoring, ipads and large 42 inch TV's.
The club has terrific facilities with a sauna, large modern changing facilities, a gym plus nice big lounge with stereo and large TV for viewing anything from Squash to sports and more. Plus great kitchen and bar facilities.
Foosball & table tennis when between games. Outdoor deck for the BBQ's
So head along to find out more on a club night or contact the membership secretary to find out more.